TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of the Predict10 football prediction game is Predict10 Limited, registered in the UK company number: 10739233
2. Predict10 is a free to play game, only players aged 18 years old or older and resident in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland will be eligible for cash prizes. Proof of age and identity may be required.
3. Employees of the promoter or associated companies are not eligible to win prizes.
4. The promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions. Changes to Terms & Conditions will be published on the Predict10 website and it is the responsibility of the player to check the Terms & Conditions. By continuing to play the Predict 10 football prediction game the player implicitly accepts the Terms & Conditions including any changes.
5. Players must register via the Predict10 mobile apps. A player is only permitted to register one account. Players are required to register in their own name and any player found to be registering in the name of any other person will be disqualified. Multiple accounts will be closed and any player registering multiple accounts will be disqualified from the competition. A player is only allowed one entry per round.
6. When entering Predict10, Players will be deemed to have accepted the game’s terms and conditions. These terms and conditions and any changes will apply for the duration of the 2018/19 Football season commencing with fixtures on the 6th August 2018.
Domestic Season Format
7. Points are awarded depending on how close a predicted score is to the actual score for a given fixture. For each fixture in a given round, players will receive 10 points for predicting the correct score, 5 points for predicting the correct result (home win or away win) and correctly predicting the score for one of the teams, 5 points for predicting a draw but not the correct score, 4 points for predicting the correct result but neither team score was correctly predicted and 1 point for not predicting the correct result but correctly predicting the score for one of the teams. The scores are based on the end of full-time (i.e. 90 minutes) and do not include Extra-Time or penalty shoot-outs.
Predicted score 2-1 actual score 2-1: 10 points
Predicted score 2-1, actual score 2-0: 5 points
Predicted score 2-2, actual score 3-3, 5 points
Predicted score 2-1, actual score 3-2: 4 points
Predicted score 2-1, actual score 1-1: 1 point
Predicted score 2-1, actual score 0-2: 0 point
8. Each round opens after the previous round has closed. Match predictions can be repeatedly edited and submitted before the match has started.
9. There are normally 10 matches per round, but occasionally there may be less than 10 matches in a round, but no less than 8 matches. Jackpots only apply to rounds of 10 matches.
10. The prize winners will be determined on the following basis (for domestic season format):
a. Jackpot Competition: The Jackpot Competition prize is £1,000 unless otherwise specified. This prize is awarded to the player(s) who correctly predicts the results in ALL 10 matches during a round. If two or more players correctly predict the results of all 10 matches in the round, the Jackpot Competition prize will be split equally amongst those players. If one or more matches in the round are postponed, the jackpot will be void.
b. Round Competition: A £100 prize is awarded to the player who scores the highest number of points in the round. If two or more players have the same number of points, the winner will be the player who has the lowest accumulated goal difference between the predicted scores and the actual scores for all the fixtures in the round. If goal difference can’t determine a clear winner, the round prize will be split equally. If the winner of the round has been nominated by a friend, the friend will receive a £TBD ‘nomimate’ cash bonus (which will be split if there is more than one round winner).
c. Round Leader Board Competition: At the end of each round, the player with the highest accumulated points for the season will receive a £TBD prize. If two or more players have the same number of points on the Leader board, the winner will be the player who has the lowest accumulated goal difference between the predicted scores and the actual scores for all the fixtures for all the rounds. If goal difference can’t determine a clear winner, the round prize will be split equally.
d. Round Fastest Goal Competition: A £TBD prize is awarded to the player who correctly predicted the team to score the fastest goal from the 10 selected fixtures. If more than one player predicts the team with the fastest goal, the player who has a higher ranking in the round leader board will be the winner. If more than one team scores the fastest goal, (i.e. a goal is scored at the same time, for example the 1st minute), the team that scores the next quickest goal in their respective match we be adjudged the scorer of the fastest goal. If neither team, who scored the fastest goal, score again in their respective matches, the prize will be shared.
e. End of Season Leader Board Competition: At the end of the season, the top 4 players on the leader board will share a prize fund. The prize fund will be distributed as follows
1st place – £1,000
2nd place – £500
3rd place – £250
4th place – £100
If two or more players have the same number of points on the Leader board, the winner will be the player who has the lowest accumulated goal difference between the predicted scores and the actual scores for all the fixtures for all the rounds. If goal difference can’t determine a clear winner, the prize will be split equally.
12. If any Predict10 fixture is postponed, abandoned or not completed (where less than 90mins is played) the fixture will be considered void.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
15. Winners will be notified by email or telephone. Confirmation of eligibility will be required, i.e. verification of Winners age, identity, residence and other requested verification information.
16. A full list of prize winners will be published on the Predict10 website.
17. If a Winner’s eligibility to win a prize can’t be confirmed or a breach of these terms and conditions has been established, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under the Promotion) and award the prize to another participant, if applicable.
18. Payment of prizes will be completed within 30 days.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line malfunction, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s equipment/device related to or resulting from participation of Predict10.
21. We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
a. compliance with legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice;
b. to publicise the winner’s details;
c. operational reasons, such as recording transactions, training and quality control; and
d. to promote other services offered by us or any of our group companies which may be of interest to you from time to time (unless you do not provide your consent for such use within your Application).
22. We may exchange information with our group companies, law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies for the above reasons. Information may be transferred internationally to other countries around the world, including those without data protection laws equivalent to those in the UK, for the reasons described above.
23. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to correct or request (in accordance with applicable law) information that we hold relating to you or if you have any questions in relation to the above. We may charge a small fee for providing personal data about you as permitted by applicable law.
24. You can withdraw your consent to use of your personal data for marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
25. By submitting your application, you consent to the processing, disclosure and international transfer of your personal information as described above.
Limitation of Liability
The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will apply to the prize where applicable.
26. If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
27. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and each of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a. any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes, promotions or relevant football fixtures beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control;
b. any technical failures or unavailability of the Predict10 Website, Mobile Apps or other related platforms;
c. obvious errors or omissions relating to the awarding of prizes; or
d. any act or default of any third party supplier including without limitation errors relating to fixtures and scoring data.
28. All app design, software and all other material contained in and forming any part of the apps including all intellectual property rights in the name “Predict10” and associated logos, designs, trademarks and other distinctive brand features are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights. Predict10 is a registered trademark of Predict10 Limited (Number UK00003262821). Under no circumstances shall the use of the Predict10 apps grant any interest in the intellectual property or other proprietary rights. Predict10 has permission from Football DataCo Limited to reproduce fixture lists.